Blueprinting Your MSP Exit Plan: How to Sell When the Time Is Right
When: May 26, 2021 2:00 PM CST
During this complimentary webinar, we will reverse engineer the sale of a company from the viewpoint of a private equity firm. We’ll provide you with an understanding of how the buyer thinks and analyzes a target managed services company, so that when it does come time to sell, you will know how to position your company for the optimal result.
Tim Conkle, CEO of The 20 MSP, CRI Partner Frank Burns, and Briton Burge of Rosewood PI will do a deep dive into the valuation and reporting process, as well as discuss strategies to enhance the value of your business.
With this webinar, you will understand:
• The importance of where you are now in the market
• What private equity firms look for in your overall infrastructure
• How a private equity firm benchmarks and reviews growth potential
• How a private equity firm interprets the market valuation
• Key items in preparing your business for a sale
This webinar will help attendees gain an understanding of the sell-side process, identify what potential buyers are evaluating in their business, and recognize strategies to enhance the value of their MSP business.