Thank you for making Virtual VISION 2020 a success!
The 2020 Virtual VISION Conference featured an impressive speaker lineup, best-in-class thought leadership, actionable content sessions, channel trends, interactive peer panels, and virtual peer networking – all focused on growing your IT services business. Keynote speaker Gary Vaynerchuk, prolific entrepreneur and 5-time New York Times bestselling author, shared business growth strategy and marketing tactics. The speaker roster also included Walter Bond and Mark Manson. Hailed as the most important MSP event of the year, VISION brought together top MSPs and IT service providers for two impactful days of speakers, sessions, and networking focused on business best practices, thought leadership, and growth.
Virtual VISION 2020 Featured Sessions:
- The New MSP Landscape | Tim Conkle
- The Only Thing Stopping You is You | Walter Bond
- How to Build a Sales Pipeline That Closes Deals Consistently | Mark Elliott
- Keynote Speaker: Gary Vaynerchuk aka “GaryVee”
- Top 3 Strategies for Engaging Remote Customers | Eric Townsend, Dell
- The Law of F*ck Yes or No | Mark Manson
- Security in the MSP Space: Threats, Opportunities & Strategies to Position Yourself for Success | Matt Solomon, ID Agent
- Tightening Up Your Security Stack To Avoid MSP FUBAR | John Hammond, Huntress
- Panel Discussions: MSP Marketing 101, Making the Jump to AI, Shadow Channels
“The 20’s model is poised to dramatically disrupt the MSP market, and a critical piece of this strategy is expanding and enabling the right type of partner base in order to accelerate nationwide growth. With Virtual VISION coming to a close, we are excited for the continuous growth and to see you all in 2021.” – Tim Conkle, Chief Executive Officer of The 20 MSP.
Thank you to all of our sponsors! We had an amazing time in the virtual world with all of you and can’t wait to see you all in 2021. Stayed tuned for VISION 2021 dates at the20.com.